Osaka is also a popular city in Japan which is also next to Tokyo as largest city. Aside from Osaka being home to the Universal Studio in Japan, it is also well-known for its food, sake, notable places to visit like shrines, temples, towers and castles.
Finally, this well-thought out Osaka tour package with airfare offers convenience, peace of mind travel and an almost full-board meals.
• Round trip airfare via Cebu Pacific with free 20kg luggage with hot meal on Manila to Osaka route only!
• All airline taxes, PH tax, 32KG luggage allowance, Terminal fee
• 5 nights hotel accommodation base on twin or triple sharing
• Assistance of an airport representative in Manila airport before departure
• 5 breakfast, 4 lunch and 5 dinner at local restaurants
• Tours and transfer as per itinerary with English speaking guide
• Admission fee included as per itinerary
• Tipping to guide and driver
• FREE Group insurance for 6 to 70 years of age
• FREE pocket WIFI per family
• Assistance of an airport representative in Manila airport before departing
• Visa processing fee: FREE!!!
• Courier fee Php300 per pax
• Other cost not stated in the inclusions
• Personal expenses, incidental charges
• Foreign passport surcharge Php1,650
● Validity of more than 6 months
2. VISA APPLICATION FORM
3. PHOTO (1 Copy of 4.5cm x 4.5cm with white background.)
4. NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATE (2014) * (Original)
5. NSO MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE (2014) (If Married) * (Original)
Applicants holding (old or valid) passports with used Japan Visa will be exempted from submitting of birth certificate and Marriage Certificate.
• IN CASE OF NON-RECORD OF REGISTRATION OF LIVE BIRTH
1. Non-Record in the NSO. Need certificate of Non-Record from the NSO and BIRTH CERTIFICATE from the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
2. Non-Record in the NSO and LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR. Need certificate of Non-Record from the NSOand the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
• IF NSO ISSUED RECORD IS NOT CLEAR
3. BIRTH CERTIFICATE from the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
• IF BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS LATE-REGISTRATION
4. Birth Certificate from the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
5. Original Baptismal Certificate, School Record (Form 137 or report card) School Year Book. (Need contact # of the church, and contact # of the school)
* In case of used previous Japan Visa, #4 & #5 are waived
6. If Employee: EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE + INCOME TAX RETURN (Form 2316 or 1701)
7. If Businessman: BUSINESS PERMIT and DTI or SEC CERT. + INCOME TAX RETURN (Form 2316 or 1701)
8. BANK CERTIFICATE
MANILA- NARITA (Lunch and dinner included)
Assemble at NAIA International Airport Terminal 3 (3) hours prior departure via Cebu Pacific 5054, 06:15am- 11:35am. Arrive at Narita International Airport, meet and transfer to local restaurant for lunch. Proceed to Asakusa Kannon Temple, Nakamise shopping and outside picture taking of Tokyo Sky Tree before checking in to your hotel. Overnight in Sunshine Hotel or similar class.
MT FUJI-HAKONE (Breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
Depart after breakfast to visit Mt. Fuji. Take a short cruise at lake Ashi, see Owakudani Ropeway and Mt Fuji’s 5th station (if weather permits). Shop until you drop at Gotemba premium Outlet.
DISNEYLAND OR DISNEY SEA TOKYO (Breakfast and dinner included)
Whole day Disney experience of your choice after breakfast.
TOKYO-KYOTO-NARA-OSAKA (Breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
After breakfast, you’ll get to ride the infamous Japanese Bullet Train bound to Kyoto. Visit Fushimi Temple and Todaiji Temple/Nara Deer Park. Hotel check in.
UNIVERSAL STUDIO (Breakfast and dinner included)
Whole day of fun in Universal Studio. Pick up time for dinner afterwards.
Hotel check out after breakfast to see Osaka Castle for an outside picture taking, Dotonbori, Shinsaibashi and Rinku Premium Outlet. Head to airport for flight back home via Cebu Pacific 5J-827 21:15-00:25+1
• Itinerary is subject to change depending on real-time weather conditions
1. Non-refundable booking deposit of Php20, 000 per person is required to guarantee room and seats.
2. If guest does not want to visit shopping stop, a surcharge of Php5, 000 per person will be collected on the spot
3. Full payment required upon approval of the visa or 1-month prior departure or whichever comes first.
4. Group departure based on a minimum of 30 persons
5. Itinerary and meals are subject to change depending on the local traffic condition and situation
Q10 is an awesome one we enjoy so much Hong Kong-Shenzen-Macau. If I have another trip will definitely book again here. Lucky enough to meet Ms Jacky in our Boracay trip last time. Thank you so much ate Jacky, I and my friend had enjoyable trip.
Thank you so much Q10 Travel and Tours. We enjoyed a lot with our trip. Me and Julian Rolls Ayban would like to say thank you so much our trip is very enjoyable and its all because of you. What we pay is very worth it parang kulang pa nga ang bayad kung iisipin for the Hongkong-Shenzen-Macau trip.
Hi, thank you for a great experience. We loved the driver and the tour guide. It was tiring but amazing. One of the best trip we had. Thanks again from Team Vacationista.
Thank you q10 budget travel and tours for the amazing ILOCOS TOUR... thank u to ms. Jackie and ms. Mitchie for super accomodating us kht super kulit ko sa pg tawag. . .sa aming tour guide na si kuya wil na super enjoy ksma at super haba ng psensya sa kakulitan nmen. .at cyempre sa aming handsome driver na si kuya mon thank u sa super smooth driving. . .
We really enjoyed our 1st wedding anniv. And my husband bday (feb.14) celebration with you and with the beautiful ILOCOS.
most recommended travel agency . . .
So great! Enjoy kaayo,.. We have so much fun recently from our Ilocos tour. Thanks to our tourguide WILLY, and our service driver RAYMUND you guys are great! (My daughters monopad was leftbehind at the 4x4 during our rides, luckily it was returned backed after Willy our t/g called up the site.) Thanks also to the driver of the yellow 4x4. Thanks q10Travels, well recommended kayo, keep up the gud work, GodBless,.. Sir Willy, pakipost po mga pics namin, kokopya kami. Thanks,..
Thank you Q10 travel agency to all the staff, specially to our tour guide Kuya Ryan and the rest. Nag enjoy talaga kmi sa aming laoag-pagudpud-vigan tour. Ilocos is one of the best province na pasyalan. Sobrang linis at friendly pa ang mga tao. Two thumbs up po!!! ☆★☆★
Hi po! Nag enjoy po kami ng family ko ng sobra sa tour namin. Talagang maganda ang Ilocos.
Thank you q10 for giving us the most wonderful tour in ilocos.. Your the best especially our super friendly tour guide kuya will na sobrang haba ng pasensya samin.. ^_^
And our driver kuya mon na sobrang sayang ksama and sobrang ingat sa pag ddrive ^_^
Nkkapagod man dhil sa dmi ng places na pinunthan ee sobrang ng enjoy nman kmi..
Sa uulitin po ulit..
Sa inyo ulit nmin pipiliin mg book..
Just had a blast celebrating our first wedding anniversary... Thanks Q10 Budget Travel and Tours!!! Til our next travel...
sulit sa Q10, super daming spots ang pinuntahan namin, parang gusto na naming sumuko sa sobrang dami!!! tour pa more s Q10. THE BEST!!!!
I would rate Q10 as 6 stars, but it only allows for 5. Best experienced we ever had. Our van driver, Dongskie and his partner, angry bird treated us not just a customer but as their family. All the tour kinds are joyful and very informative. The services we received is a lot more than the amount we paid. I will not hesitate to recommend Q10 to my friends, relative and affiliate here in New York. See you again for another Q10 tour next year. This time to Sagada.
Thanks Q10 for making our trip extra-crazy! We enjoyed the whole trip and everything in between, you have the coolest drivers and tour guide, very accommodating and entertaining! Our group's adventure with you was priceless! Godbless you!
Best travel agency we had so far. So for those who are planning to travel in ilocos, Q10 is the one! Bow down to our tour guides sir Willy, maam Cindy & the humbled sir Alfred; and to the best drivers ever Airforce, Angrybird, Seloso & my idol Dongskie that made our tour more special. #kilo #PUSH #ilocostour ❤️❤️❤️ -Cañas Family
Superb Ilocos Tour! Thank you Q10 for an awesome trip! to Ms.Mitchie, sir willy and the best drivers ever Airforce, AngryBird and Seloso! Thank you for your outstanding service. Till our next trip, Kudos Q10 team! 🙂
Great first impression.Your team is the best!Safe travel (special thanks Kuya Rolando a.k.a. Airforce), bursting itinerary and knowledgeable guide (Sir Willy), above standard accommodations, hands on manager/owner (thanks, Ms.Michie-and Sir Driver I forgot to ask your name-for bringing me closer to home upon our return),=100% customer satisfaction.You are the agency to beat when it comes to affordable quality service.Keep it up!