Seoul is the capital and center of Korea’s culture and education as well as politics and economics. Seoul is home to lots of historical sites like Gyeongbokgung and Changdeokgung Palaces, and areas of traditional culture like Bukchon Hanok Village, Insa-dong, and Namdaemun Market.
One of the tourist destinations tourists consider the most unforgettable is Mt. Seorak – the mountain that Koreans love most. The exterior of Mt. Seorak features awesome cliffs and large fountains, as the stunning interior of Mt. Seorak shows splendor and wonder by exhibiting assorted forms and colors that only nature can offer throughout the four seasons.
Lotte World is Seoul’s most popular theme park. It’s a major entertainment development in Seoul, South Korea. It is composed of the world’s biggest indoor theme park that is open all year around, an outdoor leisure park known as “Magic Island”, an man-made island inside a lake linked by monorail, shopping malls, a luxury hotel, a Korean folk museum, sports centers, and movie houses.
• Round trip airfare via Cebu Pacific with hot meal on board Manila to Incheon flight only!
• Airline taxes, PH tax, 20KG luggage, Terminal Fee
• 4 nights hotel accommodation base on twin or triple sharing
• 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners at local restaurants
• 1 bottle of water per person per day
• Tours and transfer as per itinerary with English speaking guide
• Admission fee included as per itinerary
• Tipping to guide and driver
• FREE Group insurance for 6 to 70 years of age
• FREE Pocket WIFI per family
• Assistance of an airport representative in Manila airport before departing
• Visa processing fee: FREE
• Incidental charges such as drinks during meals, mini bar consumptions, telephone calls
• Other cost not stated in the inclusions
• Hotel in Incheon: Grand Place Hotel or similar 3* (1 night)
• Hotel in Suwon: Amour Symphony or similar 3* (1 night)
• Hotel in Seoul: Intercity Hotel or similar 3* (2 nights)
Manila – Incheon (Meal onboard)
• Guests own check-in at NAIA Terminal 3, three hours before the flight via 5J188 1500/2010 with hot meal on board.
• Then arrive at Incheon International Airport, to be meet by local tour guide and transfer to hotel for check-in.
Incheon/Nami Island/Seoul (Breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
• After hotel breakfast, check-out transfer to visit Petite France, shooting place of “My Love from the star”, later visit Nami Island (the shooting place of Winter Sonata), then transfer to Seoul visit N Seoul Tower (outside photo) & Love lock, after dinner check-in at hotel.
Suwon/Hwaseong Haenggung Palace/Seoul (Breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
• After hotel breakfast, proceed to Hwasong Haenggung Palace, Paldalmun Gate and Hwaseong Fortress.Transfer back to Seoul to visit Ginseng Center and Cosmetic shop. Enjoy Chef Show before dinner.
Seoul/Everland/Seoul (Breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
• After hotel breakfast, experience making Gimbab + wearing Hanbok, and shopping to Duty Free shop, before transfer to Yongin, to enjoy Everland Theme Park. Free time shopping at Myeongdong Street before dinner.
Seoul/Incheon/Manila (Breakfast and lunch included)
• After hotel breakfast, check-out, proceed to Gyeongbok Palace, and pass by the Presidential Blue House, visit Amethyst Factory, Red Pine, transfer to airport via Korean food and souvenir supermarket with flight via 5J189 2135/0040+1.
• A non-refundable deposit of USD300 per person is required to guarantee the room and seats, 50% 2 months prior to departure and full payment upon release of visa or 1 month prior to departure whichever comes first.
• Visa processing cut off is 3 weeks prior to departure.
• If guest would not want to visit shopping stop, a surcharge of USD100 per person will be collected on the spot.
• Itinerary, hotel & meals are still subject to change depending on the local traffic condition or situation.
• Foreign passport holder surcharge Php1,650/pax.
Q10 is an awesome one we enjoy so much Hong Kong-Shenzen-Macau. If I have another trip will definitely book again here. Lucky enough to meet Ms Jacky in our Boracay trip last time. Thank you so much ate Jacky, I and my friend had enjoyable trip.
Thank you so much Q10 Travel and Tours. We enjoyed a lot with our trip. Me and Julian Rolls Ayban would like to say thank you so much our trip is very enjoyable and its all because of you. What we pay is very worth it parang kulang pa nga ang bayad kung iisipin for the Hongkong-Shenzen-Macau trip.
Just had a blast celebrating our first wedding anniversary... Thanks Q10 Budget Travel and Tours!!! Til our next travel...
Thank you Q10 travel agency to all the staff, specially to our tour guide Kuya Ryan and the rest. Nag enjoy talaga kmi sa aming laoag-pagudpud-vigan tour. Ilocos is one of the best province na pasyalan. Sobrang linis at friendly pa ang mga tao. Two thumbs up po!!! ☆★☆★
Hi, thank you for a great experience. We loved the driver and the tour guide. It was tiring but amazing. One of the best trip we had. Thanks again from Team Vacationista.
Thank you q10 for giving us the most wonderful tour in ilocos.. Your the best especially our super friendly tour guide kuya will na sobrang haba ng pasensya samin.. ^_^
And our driver kuya mon na sobrang sayang ksama and sobrang ingat sa pag ddrive ^_^
Nkkapagod man dhil sa dmi ng places na pinunthan ee sobrang ng enjoy nman kmi..
Sa uulitin po ulit..
Sa inyo ulit nmin pipiliin mg book..
Hi po! Nag enjoy po kami ng family ko ng sobra sa tour namin. Talagang maganda ang Ilocos.
So great! Enjoy kaayo,.. We have so much fun recently from our Ilocos tour. Thanks to our tourguide WILLY, and our service driver RAYMUND you guys are great! (My daughters monopad was leftbehind at the 4x4 during our rides, luckily it was returned backed after Willy our t/g called up the site.) Thanks also to the driver of the yellow 4x4. Thanks q10Travels, well recommended kayo, keep up the gud work, GodBless,.. Sir Willy, pakipost po mga pics namin, kokopya kami. Thanks,..
sulit sa Q10, super daming spots ang pinuntahan namin, parang gusto na naming sumuko sa sobrang dami!!! tour pa more s Q10. THE BEST!!!!
Thank you q10 budget travel and tours for the amazing ILOCOS TOUR... thank u to ms. Jackie and ms. Mitchie for super accomodating us kht super kulit ko sa pg tawag. . .sa aming tour guide na si kuya wil na super enjoy ksma at super haba ng psensya sa kakulitan nmen. .at cyempre sa aming handsome driver na si kuya mon thank u sa super smooth driving. . .
We really enjoyed our 1st wedding anniv. And my husband bday (feb.14) celebration with you and with the beautiful ILOCOS.
most recommended travel agency . . .
Thanks Q10 for making our trip extra-crazy! We enjoyed the whole trip and everything in between, you have the coolest drivers and tour guide, very accommodating and entertaining! Our group's adventure with you was priceless! Godbless you!
Superb Ilocos Tour! Thank you Q10 for an awesome trip! to Ms.Mitchie, sir willy and the best drivers ever Airforce, AngryBird and Seloso! Thank you for your outstanding service. Till our next trip, Kudos Q10 team! 🙂
Great first impression.Your team is the best!Safe travel (special thanks Kuya Rolando a.k.a. Airforce), bursting itinerary and knowledgeable guide (Sir Willy), above standard accommodations, hands on manager/owner (thanks, Ms.Michie-and Sir Driver I forgot to ask your name-for bringing me closer to home upon our return),=100% customer satisfaction.You are the agency to beat when it comes to affordable quality service.Keep it up!
Best travel agency we had so far. So for those who are planning to travel in ilocos, Q10 is the one! Bow down to our tour guides sir Willy, maam Cindy & the humbled sir Alfred; and to the best drivers ever Airforce, Angrybird, Seloso & my idol Dongskie that made our tour more special. #kilo #PUSH #ilocostour ❤️❤️❤️ -Cañas Family
I would rate Q10 as 6 stars, but it only allows for 5. Best experienced we ever had. Our van driver, Dongskie and his partner, angry bird treated us not just a customer but as their family. All the tour kinds are joyful and very informative. The services we received is a lot more than the amount we paid. I will not hesitate to recommend Q10 to my friends, relative and affiliate here in New York. See you again for another Q10 tour next year. This time to Sagada.