Tokyo is a popular global center of commercial trade with the biggest municipality gross domestic product for a city as well as the title – the world’s most luxurious city! It is also the largest center for rail, ground, and air transfer in Japan. With the most comprehensive urbanized railway system in the world, the citizens of Tokyo depend on rail for their primary mode of transportation.
Mount Fiji is the highest mountain in Japan with a stunning cone shape. The focus of mountain worship since ancient days, and today, it is a favorite mountain to climb to watch the sunrise known as Goraiko from the top.
Tokyo Disneyland theme park is one of the most popular tourist attraction not only in Japan but in Asia. It is the first in Asia and notably bigger than the one in Hong Kong. Rides, food, shopping, attractions – no matter what you do, it’s all entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland.
• 4 nights hotel accommodation based on twin/ double or triple sharing
• Roundtrip airfare via Cebu Pacific with breakfast on board (Manila-Tokyo route only)
• 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners at a local restaurant
• Tours and transfers as per itinerary with English speaking guide
• Admission fee included as per itinerary
• Free group insurance from 6 to 70 years of age
• Assistance of an airport representative in Manila airport before departure
• Free Visa Assistance Fee
• Tipping to guide and driver
• Philippine travel tax, Airline Tax, 20 KG luggage allowance, Terminal Fee
• Free pocket Wi-Fi per family/group
• Courier fee Php300 per pax
• Other cost not stated in the inclusions
• Personal expenses, incidental charges
• Foreign passport surcharge Php1,650
• Validity of more than 6 months.
2. Visa application form
3. Photo (1 Copy of 4.5cm x 4.5cm with white background)
4. NSO Birth Certificate (2014) * (Original)
5. NSO Marriage Certificate (2014) (If Married) * (Original)
Applicants holding (old or valid) passports with used Japan Visa will be exempted from submitting of birth certificate and Marriage Certificate.
• In case of non-record of registration of live birth.
1. Non-record in NSO – need certificate of non-record from NSO and birth certificate from the local civil registrar.
2. Non-record in NSO and local civil registrar – need certificate of non-record from NSO and the local civil registrar.
• If NSO issued record is not clear.
3. Birth certificate from the local civil registrar.
• If birth certificate is late-registration
4. Birth certificate from the local civil registrar.
5. Original baptismal certificate, school record (form 137 or report card) school year book. (need contact number of the church, and contact number of the school)
• In case of used previous Japan visa, #4 and #5 above are waived.
6. If employee – employment certificate and income tax return (form 2316 or 1701).
7. If businessman: business permit and DTI or SEC certificate + Income Tax Return (form 2316 or 1701).
8. Bank certificate.
MANILA-NARITA-FUJI AREA (Lunch and dinner included)
• Assemble at NAIA International Airport Terminal 3 (3) hours prior departure via Cebu Pacific 5054, 06:15am- 11:35am. Arrive at Narita International Airport, meet and transfer to local restaurant for lunch. Proceed to Yokohama tour which includes destinations as China Town, Minato Irai and Ramen Museum. Overnight in Apa Hotel or similar class.
TOKYO CITY TOUR (Breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
• After breakfast visit Asakusa Kannon Temple, Nakamise shopping, picture taking outside Tokyo Sky Tree, Tokyo Tower (150), Imperial Palace, Meiji Shrine, Shibuya Crossing and Hatchiko. Overnight in Sunshine City’s Prince Hotel or similar.
MT. FUJI-HAKONE-TOKYO (Breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
• Check out after breakfast in hotel. Visit Mt Fuji 5th Station (if weather permits) then to Gotemba shopping. Transfer to Onsen Hotel and dine while wearing Japanese Yukata for dinner.
DISNEYLAND SEA (Breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
After breakfast, visit Tokyo Disney Sea for the whole day with lunch meal coupon included. Night pick up for dinner and transfer back to hotel.
After hotel breakfast, check out then assemble at hotel lobby for group departure via Cebu Pacific5057, 20:25pm-00:25am. But wait, head to Odaiba Mall for more shopping experience and see Gundam Robot and Venus Fort until Guide’s advise for pick up time. Enjoy!
NOTE: Itinerary is subject to change depending on real-time weather conditions.
Please bring winter clothes.
1. Non-refundable booking deposit of Php20, 000 per person is required to guarantee room and seats.
2. If guest does not want to visit shopping stop, a surcharge of Php5, 000 per person will be collected on the spot
3. Full payment required upon approval of the visa or 1-month prior departure or whichever comes first.
4. Group departure based on a minimum of 30 persons
Itinerary and meals are subject to change depending on the local traffic condition and situation
Q10 is an awesome one we enjoy so much Hong Kong-Shenzen-Macau. If I have another trip will definitely book again here. Lucky enough to meet Ms Jacky in our Boracay trip last time. Thank you so much ate Jacky, I and my friend had enjoyable trip.
Thank you so much Q10 Travel and Tours. We enjoyed a lot with our trip. Me and Julian Rolls Ayban would like to say thank you so much our trip is very enjoyable and its all because of you. What we pay is very worth it parang kulang pa nga ang bayad kung iisipin for the Hongkong-Shenzen-Macau trip.
So great! Enjoy kaayo,.. We have so much fun recently from our Ilocos tour. Thanks to our tourguide WILLY, and our service driver RAYMUND you guys are great! (My daughters monopad was leftbehind at the 4x4 during our rides, luckily it was returned backed after Willy our t/g called up the site.) Thanks also to the driver of the yellow 4x4. Thanks q10Travels, well recommended kayo, keep up the gud work, GodBless,.. Sir Willy, pakipost po mga pics namin, kokopya kami. Thanks,..
Thank you q10 for giving us the most wonderful tour in ilocos.. Your the best especially our super friendly tour guide kuya will na sobrang haba ng pasensya samin.. ^_^
And our driver kuya mon na sobrang sayang ksama and sobrang ingat sa pag ddrive ^_^
Nkkapagod man dhil sa dmi ng places na pinunthan ee sobrang ng enjoy nman kmi..
Sa uulitin po ulit..
Sa inyo ulit nmin pipiliin mg book..
Hi, thank you for a great experience. We loved the driver and the tour guide. It was tiring but amazing. One of the best trip we had. Thanks again from Team Vacationista.
sulit sa Q10, super daming spots ang pinuntahan namin, parang gusto na naming sumuko sa sobrang dami!!! tour pa more s Q10. THE BEST!!!!
Thank you q10 budget travel and tours for the amazing ILOCOS TOUR... thank u to ms. Jackie and ms. Mitchie for super accomodating us kht super kulit ko sa pg tawag. . .sa aming tour guide na si kuya wil na super enjoy ksma at super haba ng psensya sa kakulitan nmen. .at cyempre sa aming handsome driver na si kuya mon thank u sa super smooth driving. . .
We really enjoyed our 1st wedding anniv. And my husband bday (feb.14) celebration with you and with the beautiful ILOCOS.
most recommended travel agency . . .
Just had a blast celebrating our first wedding anniversary... Thanks Q10 Budget Travel and Tours!!! Til our next travel...
Thank you Q10 travel agency to all the staff, specially to our tour guide Kuya Ryan and the rest. Nag enjoy talaga kmi sa aming laoag-pagudpud-vigan tour. Ilocos is one of the best province na pasyalan. Sobrang linis at friendly pa ang mga tao. Two thumbs up po!!! ☆★☆★
Hi po! Nag enjoy po kami ng family ko ng sobra sa tour namin. Talagang maganda ang Ilocos.
Best travel agency we had so far. So for those who are planning to travel in ilocos, Q10 is the one! Bow down to our tour guides sir Willy, maam Cindy & the humbled sir Alfred; and to the best drivers ever Airforce, Angrybird, Seloso & my idol Dongskie that made our tour more special. #kilo #PUSH #ilocostour ❤️❤️❤️ -Cañas Family
I would rate Q10 as 6 stars, but it only allows for 5. Best experienced we ever had. Our van driver, Dongskie and his partner, angry bird treated us not just a customer but as their family. All the tour kinds are joyful and very informative. The services we received is a lot more than the amount we paid. I will not hesitate to recommend Q10 to my friends, relative and affiliate here in New York. See you again for another Q10 tour next year. This time to Sagada.
Superb Ilocos Tour! Thank you Q10 for an awesome trip! to Ms.Mitchie, sir willy and the best drivers ever Airforce, AngryBird and Seloso! Thank you for your outstanding service. Till our next trip, Kudos Q10 team! 🙂
Great first impression.Your team is the best!Safe travel (special thanks Kuya Rolando a.k.a. Airforce), bursting itinerary and knowledgeable guide (Sir Willy), above standard accommodations, hands on manager/owner (thanks, Ms.Michie-and Sir Driver I forgot to ask your name-for bringing me closer to home upon our return),=100% customer satisfaction.You are the agency to beat when it comes to affordable quality service.Keep it up!
Thanks Q10 for making our trip extra-crazy! We enjoyed the whole trip and everything in between, you have the coolest drivers and tour guide, very accommodating and entertaining! Our group's adventure with you was priceless! Godbless you!